There’s a troubling connection between sleep, or lack thereof, and weight gain. Catch up on your Z’s and rest better tonight with these tips from Dr. Ellen Albertson.
There are a lot of factors that influence hunger, cravings, and eating habits. Dr. Liz Lyster breaks down some of the best ways to feel fuller, stop snacking, and make more satisfying meals.
Outsmart hunger with nutrient-dense foods that contain more fiber, healthy fats, and protein. A few simple additions or swaps can help you feel fuller and more satisfied.
Drinking water is a key part of any weight loss journey. If you're struggling to get enough of it in your routine, find out how you can make it more fun.
What’s the difference between true hunger and fleeting cravings? Learn the science behind food cravings, and how to break free from them, with Nurse Barb Dehn.
One of the best ways to sate your hunger and avoid snacking between meals is by loading up on these filling foods. Discover what foods will help satisfy your hunger with dietitian Melissa Nieves.
“Cheat meals” and “cheat days” might feel like a well-earned reward, but they may be doing more harm than good when you’re trying to make sustainable lifestyle changes. In this article, dietitian Nicole German Morgan dives into the scientific evidence.
Plenity® is indicated to aid weight management in adults with excess weight or obesity, a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25–40 kg/m², when used in conjunction with diet and exercise.
Important Safety Information
- Patients who are pregnant or are allergic to cellulose, citric acid, sodium stearyl fumarate, gelatin, or titanium dioxide should not take Plenity.
- To avoid impact on the absorption of medications:
- For all medications that should be taken with food, take them after starting a meal.
- For all medications that should be taken without food (on an empty stomach), continue taking on an empty stomach or as recommended by your physician.
- The overall incidence of side effects with Plenity was no different than placebo. The most common side effects were diarrhea, distended abdomen, infrequent bowel movements, and flatulence.
- Contact a doctor right away if problems occur. If you have a severe allergic reaction, severe stomach pain, or severe diarrhea, stop using Plenity until you can speak to your doctor.
Rx Only. For the safe and proper use of Plenity or more information, talk to a healthcare professional, read the Patient Instructions for Use, or call 1-844-PLENITY.