Every weight loss journey has its ups and downs, and if you've strayed from your eating plan recently, it's not too late to get back on track. Find out how you can use this as an opportunity for growth.
Goals & Progress Check-In
Hey there. How’s it going?
This simple question doesn’t always have an easy answer! So let’s take a few minutes to pause and reflect on how things are going. That way, you can lean into what’s working and brainstorm ways to tackle what’s not.
When you think back on your Plenity experience so far...
What challenges are you struggling with?
What’s going well?
Do you think you might want to adjust your goals or update your BIG WHY?
Feel free to write your thoughts down on paper or in your phone so you can refer back to them.
If you’re on track to meet your goal, congrats!! But if you’re having trouble staying committed, fear not. Everyone who is working to manage their weight gets stuck sometimes or wishes their results would speed up. But remember, when it comes to losing weight the healthy and lasting way, slow and steady wins the race. Maintaining a slight caloric deficit over time is the healthiest way to achieve the doctor-recommended loss of about 1-2 pounds per week.
Tracking Non-Scale Victories
Another thing to keep in mind is that there are many ways to measure success that have nothing to do with the scale! It’s easy to overlook the little things, but acknowledging positive growth (no matter what form it takes) can help you build the positive momentum you need to get back on track when slip-ups happen.
These small wins could include:
- Having more energy to do things you enjoy
- Cooking some new healthy recipes
- Trying something new like yoga or lifting weights
- Getting better sleep
- Feeling less stressed
- Remembering to take (and log) your Plenity doses most days of the week
- Using the 20 minutes after taking Plenity (with 16 oz of water) to enjoy your twice-daily ritual
- Connecting with others in the Plenity Facebook Community
The tools on your personal homepage can help you stick to a routine that fosters healthy habits.
The Dose Tracker can help you keep tabs on your progress and identify patterns. Your Plenity Timer can always be adjusted so that you receive reminders to take your Plenity at a time that works for you.
Need a little one-on-one support? Your Plenity Lifestyle Coach can give you the individualized care you need to recommit to your goals and stay on track.
How would you rate this content?
Thank you for your feedback.
Plenity® is indicated to aid weight management in adults with excess weight or obesity, a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25–40 kg/m², when used in conjunction with diet and exercise.
Important Safety Information
- Patients who are pregnant or are allergic to cellulose, citric acid, sodium stearyl fumarate, gelatin, or titanium dioxide should not take Plenity.
- To avoid impact on the absorption of medications:
- For all medications that should be taken with food, take them after starting a meal.
- For all medications that should be taken without food (on an empty stomach), continue taking on an empty stomach or as recommended by your physician.
- The overall incidence of side effects with Plenity was no different than placebo. The most common side effects were diarrhea, distended abdomen, infrequent bowel movements, and flatulence.
- Contact a doctor right away if problems occur. If you have a severe allergic reaction, severe stomach pain, or severe diarrhea, stop using Plenity until you can speak to your doctor.
Rx Only. For the safe and proper use of Plenity or more information, talk to a healthcare professional, read the Patient Instructions for Use, or call 1-844-PLENITY.