An FDA-cleared, prescription-only, clinically proven weight management tool.
$98 for a 4-week supply.
Plenity® is indicated to aid weight management in adults with excess weight or obesity, a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25-40 kg/m2, when used in conjunction with diet and exercise.
It's time to rethink weight loss.
Plenity is made from naturally derived ingredients found in fruits and vegetables. It is not a drug, and not habit forming.
Plenity was proven in a clinical study.†
People who took Plenity lost at least 5% of their body weight.
Plenity responders lost on average 10% of their body weight.
Average weight loss over 6 months was about 22 pounds.
†Plenity or placebo was given to 436 adults who were overweight or had obesity, with and without type 2 diabetes, over 24 weeks in conjunction with diet and exercise. The study was designed to measure:
- whether at least 35% of individuals receiving Plenity lost 5% of their body weight
- in a clinical trial, 59% of Plenity responders lost on average 10% of their body weight (22 pounds) in six months
- whether individuals receiving Plenity lost 3% more of their body weight than individuals receiving placebo
- individuals on Plenity lost on average 6% vs individuals on placebo who lost on average 4%
In a clinical trial, there was no difference in overall side effects compared to placebo. The most common side effects were fullness, bloating, flatulence, and/or abdominal pain.
Free 2-day shipping. Start your free online consultation now.
Start your journey today. $98 for a four-week supply of Plenity.
Plenity® is indicated to aid weight management in adults with excess weight or obesity, a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25–40 kg/m², when used in conjunction with diet and exercise.
Important Safety Information
- Patients who are pregnant or are allergic to cellulose, citric acid, sodium stearyl fumarate, gelatin, or titanium dioxide should not take Plenity.
- To avoid impact on the absorption of medications:
- For all medications that should be taken with food, take them after starting a meal.
- For all medications that should be taken without food (on an empty stomach), continue taking on an empty stomach or as recommended by your physician.
- The overall incidence of side effects with Plenity was no different than placebo. The most common side effects were diarrhea, distended abdomen, infrequent bowel movements, and flatulence.
- Contact a doctor right away if problems occur. If you have a severe allergic reaction, severe stomach pain, or severe diarrhea, stop using Plenity until you can speak to your doctor.
Rx Only. For the safe and proper use of Plenity or more information, talk to a healthcare professional, read the Patient Instructions for Use, or call 1-844-PLENITY.