Plenity is an aid for weight management in adults who are overweight or obese and have a body mass index (BMI) of 25 to 40 kg/m2, when combined with diet and exercise.
Bridget ate the same meals as her family—and still lost weight
Jonas felt full between meals
Michelle could still eat the foods that she loved
Heather made smarter decisions about eating
Scott felt fuller faster
Start with a free consultation
- Provide health information through a private, secure online portal
- A healthcare professional will review your information
- Find out within 24 hours if Plenity is right for you
- If prescribed, Plenity will be delivered discreetly with free 2-day shipping
Get even more from Plenity
When you choose Plenity, you’ll get access to support that can help you achieve your goals. Our free member experience includes helpful tips and activities to fuel your journey, plus motivation and accountability from a private online community of Plenity members.
Experience it for yourself
Start your journey now with an online doctor’s visit dedicated exclusively to weight management through our telehealth partner, Ro. Your visit will be kept confidential, and it will help determine whether Plenity is right for you.
Important Safety Information
- Patients who are pregnant or are allergic to cellulose, citric acid, sodium stearyl fumarate, gelatin, or titanium dioxide should not take Plenity.
To avoid impact on the absorption of medications:
- For all medications that should be taken with food, take them after starting a meal.
- For all medications that should be taken without food (on an empty stomach), continue taking on an empty stomach or as recommended by your physician.
- The overall incidence of side effects with Plenity was no different than placebo. The most common side effects were diarrhea, distended abdomen, infrequent bowel movements, and flatulence.
- Contact a doctor right away if problems occur. If you have a severe allergic reaction, severe stomach pain, or severe diarrhea, stop using Plenity until you can speak to your doctor.
Rx Only. For the safe and proper use of Plenity or more information, talk to a healthcare professional, read the Patient Instructions for Use, or call 1-844-PLENITY.