Hello! Welcome to your Plenity journey!
You will only receive emails or text message from your prescribing pharmacy. For questions about your prescription, please contact your prescribing pharmacy or healthcare provider. The two mail order pharmacy providers for Plenity are Ro Care team at (424) 347-6299 (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST) or email any time at Plenitycare@ro.co or GoGoMeds if you were prescribed via your own healthcare provider at (1-888-795-5826) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plenity® is indicated to aid weight management in adults with excess weight or obesity, a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25–40 kg/m², when used in conjunction with diet and exercise.
Important Safety Information
- Patients who are pregnant or are allergic to cellulose, citric acid, sodium stearyl fumarate, gelatin, or titanium dioxide should not take Plenity.
- To avoid impact on the absorption of medications:
- For all medications that should be taken with food, take them after starting a meal.
- For all medications that should be taken without food (on an empty stomach), continue taking on an empty stomach or as recommended by your physician.
- The overall incidence of side effects with Plenity was no different than placebo. The most common side effects were diarrhea, distended abdomen, infrequent bowel movements, and flatulence.
- Contact a doctor right away if problems occur. If you have a severe allergic reaction, severe stomach pain, or severe diarrhea, stop using Plenity until you can speak to your doctor.
Rx Only. For the safe and proper use of Plenity or more information, talk to a healthcare professional, read the Patient Instructions for Use, or call 1-844-PLENITY.