With Plenity, you’ll unlock the power to eat less. Plus, learn from experts how to better prioritize yourself, eat mindfully, and reach your long-term weight management goals.
- whether at least 35% of individuals receiving Plenity lost 5% of their body weight
- in clinical trials, 59% of Plenity responders lost on average 10% of their body weight (22 pounds) in six months
- whether individuals receiving Plenity lost 3% more of their body weight than individuals receiving
- individuals on Plenity lost on average 6% vs individuals on placebo, who lost on average 4%
It's time for a twice-daily, 3-step routine
Take 3 Plenity capsules
Drink 16 oz of water
Focus on mindful eating
Let's do this together
We’re here for you throughout this journey, and everyone’s journey will be unique. When you choose Plenity you unlock a member experience to:
- Set your goals and track your progress
- Access practical and trusted information from registered dietitians and medical experts
- Practice mindful eating and establish new daily rituals you look forward to
- Find support, motivation, and accountability from fellow Plenity members in our private online community
See how Plenity transformed Bridget's relationship with food
“It wasn't restrictive. I could still eat the foods that my family was eating, and still make progress towards my weight.”See more Plenity stories
It's time to experience it for yourself
Plenity is an aid for weight management in adults who are overweight or obese and have a body mass index (BMI) of 25 to 40 kg/m2, when combined with diet and exercise.
Important Safety Information
- Patients who are pregnant or are allergic to cellulose, citric acid, sodium stearyl fumarate, gelatin, or titanium dioxide should not take Plenity.
To avoid impact on the absorption of medications:
- For all medications that should be taken with food, take them after starting a meal.
- For all medications that should be taken without food (on an empty stomach), continue taking on an empty stomach or as recommended by your physician.
- The overall incidence of side effects with Plenity was no different than placebo. The most common side effects were diarrhea, distended abdomen, infrequent bowel movements, and flatulence.
- Contact a doctor right away if problems occur. If you have a severe allergic reaction, severe stomach pain, or severe diarrhea, stop using Plenity until you can speak to your doctor.
Rx Only. For the safe and proper use of Plenity or more information, talk to a healthcare professional, read the Patient Instructions for Use, or call 1-844-PLENITY.