A different way to support weight loss.
Plenity is not a drug or appetite suppressant. It’s not a diuretic that makes you shed water weight. In fact, it’s not absorbed from the digestive tract. Plenity is a FDA-cleared weight loss aid that takes up space in your stomach and helps you feel fuller at meal time and throughout the day.
Find answers to commonly asked questions about Plenity.
Plenity was proven in a clinical study.†
People who took Plenity lost at least 5% of their body weight.
Plenity responders lost on average 10% of their body weight.
Average weight loss over 6 months was about 22 pounds.
†Plenity (n=223) or placebo (n=213) was administered to 436 adults with excess weight or obesity, with or without type 2 diabetes. The study was designed to measure:
- whether at least 35% of individuals receiving Plenity lost 5% of their body weight
- in a clinical trial, 59% of Plenity responders lost on average 10% of their body weight (22 pounds) in six months
- whether individuals receiving Plenity lost 3% more of their body weight than individuals receiving placebo
- individuals on Plenity lost on average 6% vs individuals on placebo, who lost on average 4%
In a clinical study, there was no difference in overall side effects compared to placebo. The most common side effects were fullness, bloating, flatulence, and/or abdominal pain.
Get Plenity Now
We’ve made it easy to see if you qualify! Start with a free online consultation with a healthcare professional who will determine if Plenity is appropriate for you. You’ll have an answer within 24 hours.
Ask your doctor.
Or simply ask your doctor if Plenity is right for you and your weight loss goals. Either way, once prescribed, you’ll have access to the entire Plenity experience and Plenity will be delivered with free 2-day shipping.
What does it cost?
Get everything Plenity offers for just $1.75 per meal. $98/4-week supply. Save 15% when you purchase a 12-week supply ($249/$1.48 per meal). Prescription required.
Plenity® is indicated to aid weight management in adults with excess weight or obesity, a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25–40 kg/m², when used in conjunction with diet and exercise.
Important Safety Information
- Patients who are pregnant or are allergic to cellulose, citric acid, sodium stearyl fumarate, gelatin, or titanium dioxide should not take Plenity.
- To avoid impact on the absorption of medications:
- For all medications that should be taken with food, take them after starting a meal.
- For all medications that should be taken without food (on an empty stomach), continue taking on an empty stomach or as recommended by your physician.
- The overall incidence of side effects with Plenity was no different than placebo. The most common side effects were diarrhea, distended abdomen, infrequent bowel movements, and flatulence.
- Contact a doctor right away if problems occur. If you have a severe allergic reaction, severe stomach pain, or severe diarrhea, stop using Plenity until you can speak to your doctor.
Rx Only. For the safe and proper use of Plenity or more information, talk to a healthcare professional, read the Patient Instructions for Use, or call 1-844-PLENITY.