Questions? For more information about Plenity’s safety, effectiveness, or instructions for use, please contact us by email or call 1-844-PLENITY.
If you received your prescription through a Ro telehealth consultation, you can reach out to the Ro Care team directly by email or call (Mon–Fri: 9:00am–9:00pm EST) at 424-347-6299 for your account, billing, and shipping questions.
If your primary care physician prescribed Plenity, you can email the GoGoMeds team or call at 1-888-795-5826.
For more information on Gelesis, the maker of Plenity, please visit us at Gelesis.com.
Plenity® is indicated to aid weight management in adults with excess weight or obesity, a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25–40 kg/m², when used in conjunction with diet and exercise.
Important Safety Information
- Patients who are pregnant or are allergic to cellulose, citric acid, sodium stearyl fumarate, gelatin, or titanium dioxide should not take Plenity.
- To avoid impact on the absorption of medications:
- For all medications that should be taken with food, take them after starting a meal.
- For all medications that should be taken without food (on an empty stomach), continue taking on an empty stomach or as recommended by your physician.
- The overall incidence of side effects with Plenity was no different than placebo. The most common side effects were diarrhea, distended abdomen, infrequent bowel movements, and flatulence.
- Contact a doctor right away if problems occur. If you have a severe allergic reaction, severe stomach pain, or severe diarrhea, stop using Plenity until you can speak to your doctor.
Rx Only. For the safe and proper use of Plenity or more information, talk to a healthcare professional, read the Patient Instructions for Use, or call 1-844-PLENITY.